I know I haven’t been the best little girl all year, but I think I’ve been much better than I was last year. That’s got to count for something, right? We’ll go with yes. 🙂
So Santa, I don’t really have a lot of wishes. I’m not going to ask for Artie to walk, because I mean, Santa Beiste already did that anyway. And I’m not going to ask for a car, because with the exceptions of when I want to go out of town, to the grocery store or to church, I’m pretty fine without one – wait, maybe I should rethink this and ask for a car. Those were a lot of exceptions lol.
But while I’m not asking for those things, some of mine may be a lil difficult… But you’re Santa, so you should be able to handle it. Plus, I don’t want to have to get Riley Freeman on you – I’d hate for it to come to that 🙂
Here are the things I’d like:
– the ability to wink. Sounds silly but ever since I told people that I couldn’t, I’ve been informed of how much I’m missing out on by having this ailment. And we know I don’t like to be left out, Santa.
– you remember that snarky email I sent to that guy last week? Can we, ummm, make sure that doesn’t get used for ammunition on his blog? Actually, it would just be great if he forgot all about it. While we’re at it – you know all the other snarky and/or embarrassing things I’ve said to men this year – we could also act like those didn’t happen. Thanks!
– oh and you remember that cute guy I met like a month and 1/2 ago, can we keep him around for a little while longer? He makes me laugh, and I like laughing.
– I would also like to institute a mandatory dancing session for all Grey’s lovers on Thursdays (unless you’re out of course) while the show is on hiatus. I did this the other day and Had. A. Blast!
– oh and you know those shrimp sliders and praline cookies that I’m making from scratch this month? Can those come out really really good? I’d like that kindly.
– and last but not least, I’d really like some nice looking chap to sing the Bruno Mars song, Amazing, to me. I love that song! Maybe Darren Sharper??? I’d also kind of prefer it be someone who can actually sing… but you know, whatever works!
Anyway, I think that’s all I can think of for now (well, you know other than peace in the Middle East and a great holiday season for all my friends and family). I look forward to “opening up” all my presents heehee.
Dear readers, does anyone else have anything they’d like to ask Santa? Go ahead and share… sharing is caring.