I know Kanye talks about swagger in his lyric – but today, I want to talk about sexy. oooooooh la la. I don’t know about you, but there aren’t many men I consider sexy. I may say he’s cute or he’s FOINE, or he’s attractive, or he could get it – but when I say someone is SEXY, ooooh boy!
Right – sexy. Let me get back on track here lol.
Recently, CCB did a ranting post about a guy who was grating her nerves, and in the post she briefly mentioned something that wasn’t sexy to her. Of course, this sparked a little diddy in her comments about what was sexy about a man – and what wasnt. Here’s what we came up with so far about what is sexy (we’ll leave the negative ones for another time):
– swagger on a hundred, thousand, trillion
– ambition/drive/goals, etc… (I’m finding this sexier and sexier the older I get… whew!)
– sense of humor
– plays well with others (ie: gets along with my friends)
– broad shoulders (CCB’s personal fav)
– good with kids
Here are a few more I would like to add to the list.
– getting me
– understanding the power of the forehead kiss and knowing not to abuse it
– the curve LMAO!
– enjoying watermelon… seriously. I’m dead ass on this one… LOL
I would also like to add my top 5 sexy THINGS a man can do without it being necessarily a sexual thing:
1. hug me from behind
2. play fight
3. pick me up and place me on the counter – okay, I guess thats not as ambiguous, but it doesnt have to be sexual
4. whisper in my ear
5. kiss me on the forehead ( a combination of loving, sensuality, and sexual… bad triple advantage!)
Care to join in the fun? Let’s see how many different answers we can agree on. 🙂